Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I do with the tablet?
Drop one tablet in water, let it fizz, and enjoy.
- Does it have sugar in it?
ZYM Endurance only has 1 gram of sugar with only 7 calories. ZYM Catapult contains no sugar. ZYM has a clean light finish with NO aftertaste unlike other sports drinks.
- How much water should I use per tab?
1 tab is good for 16-20 oz of water, depending on your preferred sweetness level.
- When should I use it?
We recommend using ZYM before you exercise and throughout your workout. When your thirsty, drink! For people that have extreme cramping issues, you may want to drink ZYM after your workout to eliminate the cramps at night.
- Does it really hydrate you better than water?
Yes, the electrolytes in the tablet keep you hydrated better than water during workouts and competition.
- I'm not an athlete. Can I still drink it?
Yes, think of it as a refreshing tasty drink with benefits. Most of us don't stay hydrated enough throughout our day.
- How does it taste?
Fantastic, and it finishes CLEAN leaving NO AFTERTASTE.
- Will it hurt my stomach?
No, the sodium bicarbonate in ZYM actually soothes the stomach.
- What is that plastic thing under the cap?
It's a desiccant that keeps humidity away from the tablets. Always make sure you seal the cap tightly immediately after use.
- Is it carbonated?
For the first couple of minutes but then quickly turns less bubbly.
- Can I use this to replace my carb intake during exercise?
No. Monitor your calorie intake during exercise with fruit, energy bars, pasta or something sugary.
- Can I put it in drinks other than water?
We recommend mixing ZYM with water but go ahead and experiment.
- Is the tube waterproof?
Yes, just keep the cap sealed tight.
- Can I swallow the tablet whole?
We don't recommend it.
- Does it have vitamins in it?
Yes, it contains Vitamin C and B-complex vitamins.
- How many tablets does the tube hold?
- Can I drink it past the expiration date?
If the date expires during home storage, a product should be safe, wholesome and of good quality if handled properly. Foods can develop an off odor, flavor or appearance due to spoilage bacteria. If a food has developed such characteristics, you should not use it for quality reasons.